• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire vs Incredible

One difference to consider that nobody seems to have mentioned yet: buttons.

The Desire has real, physical buttons for home, menu, back and search. The Incredible has touch buttons at the bottom of the screen.

Lots of people don't have any problem with the latter, but very few people prefer pretend buttons to real ones.

Everything else being equal, that would make me choose the Desire, but it may not be an issue for you.

Upvote 0
i feel the incredible is a mix of HTC legend and Desire

look and feel of Legend and hardware specs of Desire

anyone grees?

No, where the legend is slick and stylish cut from a single piece of aluminium the incredible, has way more corners, is made from plastic mostly, and does not look as slick and robust.

The legend looks superb, the incredible looks.. i don't know i think those corners on the back make it look like it's either a old gaming device or if they made a smartphone design in 1970 (if they would know what the specs were and form factor and .; you know, it has so many corners that it makes me thing of a classic car, which had lots of corners too as opposed to today where everything is rounded. Not saying i 'hate' those corners. Love em on classic cars, just not on a phone)

Also the incredible doesn't have the chin of the legend either. Don't see where you see a legend anywhere in there

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones