• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Desk Top Cradle & Spare Battery Charger

Upvote 0
I know it says and battery but at the bottom it reads Accessory ONLY, phone and battery are not included
Package included:
1X Desktop Battery Charger Cradle

But then I found the same thing and it doesn't mention battery with it like that one does here but it's molre 27.79
Desktop Battery Charger Cradle for HTC EVO 4G Sprint - eBay (item 170503536707 end time Jul-21-10 15:19:39 PDT) Do you think it really works and is a good one? I kind of would like to order it but am not sure. I ordered this seido extra battery only charger today from Amazon but it's out of stock it was 23 bucks. I have an extra TP2 battery so I don't need an extra battery but if that one you guys posted really comes with one I would get it and give it to my friend who has an EVO with no extra battery. If it was even any good. But my link isn't that the same charger with battery slot just more money and doesn't say with battery? But it has to be the same cause it says Hong Kong.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That shit looks ugly...Ugly ass power button also the hong kong version looks much better....I don't know about quality though.

I noticed that too. According to the picture (which may not be accurate), the usb port does not line up. Let us know if it works / how you feel. I ordered the Seidio one already, but prefer this one due to the battery charging area.

Seidio HTC Evo 4G Desktop Cradle Charger Dock BLACK USB - eBay (item 250656466478 end time Jul-24-10 15:43:41 PDT)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones