• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I bought this case for mine:

Elsse TM Premium Synthetic Leather Case for ASUS Eee Pad TF101 Transformer 10.1 Inch Android Tablet: Electronics

You can prop it as shown (3 different angles, portrait or landscape) and set it on your desk. If you need to charge it, just rotate the TF101 so the port is on the top. Honeycomb and MOST apps will flip so you can use them. Words with Friends is one app that doesn't flip.

The only issue I have with the case is that after a month or so the back starts to droop a little. It was straight against the back of the pad at first. See image below. Other than that, I love it!

doit2it-albums-stuff-picture5392-img-5583.jpg

Upvote 0
He's looking for a dock, I only suggested the case as a dock replacement. The only dock I've seen out there besides the keyboard is this off brand aftermarket thingy: USB Hub Dock Speaker for Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101,ACER ICONIA TAB A500 ,Apple iPad Tablet : Cooelectric.com

The only reason I didn't suggest it earlier is because I had forgotten about it until just now. You may be able to find it at other locations, I just did a Google image search to find a link.

And if you look closely at the photos, there is NO connector to connect to the data/charge port. The USB interface is actually just a USB hub with nothing to do with the TF101. It's really just a stand, and an ugly one at that, IMHO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones