• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Desperate for working stock rom and or activation app.

Dantes

Lurker
Sep 26, 2015
None of the other links worked. And the one that did was a bad zip. I am on party time 3.2 and need to go through the activation process. I have clockworkmod recovery. Is there a working Rom that has the activation software included, a Working stock Rom? Or can I just get the activation app? Help.

None of the other links worked. And the one that did was a bad zip. I am on party time 3.2 and need to go through the activation process. I have clockworkmod recovery. Is there a working Rom that has the activation software included, a Working stock Rom? Or can I just get the activation app? Help.
http://d-h.st/G9d try that one. Downloads ok for me.

Upvote 0
Here ur in luck had this one saved.... always worked for me https://mega.nz/#!Xh5gQQgQ!VmNODRjKNVJ0nKxgBTRhTB25e4Jlq7Kyb1xMwBo9PPM

Thank you so so much. God bless you. And I hope someone returns the favor for me one day. Perhaps a stranger on the I internet will help you as well one day.

Yeah the others didn't boot or didn't come with activation app. And then some of the other links were down so... Yeah but this one works fine as of today. So thanks again. Thanks so much.

Reactions: ravollmer
Upvote 0
Thank you so so much. God bless you. And I hope someone returns the favor for me one day. Perhaps a stranger on the I internet will help you as well one day.

Yeah the others didn't boot or didn't come with activation app. And then some of the other links were down so... Yeah but this one works fine as of today. So thanks again. Thanks so much.
No problem glad i could help. After activation is complete you can use party time rom just remember flash version 3.2 then dirty flash 3.3. Enjoy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones