1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Destinia Help!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by vTizzle, Nov 30, 2011.

1. vTizzle

vTizzle Member
    None

Nov 5, 2011
    So i recently got this game, played around on it for a while and got bored like most people would, then i found ways to exploit the game. Now im getting a error after maxing all my stats and skills on one character, and now it won't allow me to enter the "Multi-Mode".

Has anyone come across this error, if so please let me know and let me know how you resolved it.

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. HJAcevedo

HJAcevedo Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 20, 2011
    College Student
    Brooklyn, NY
    No. You cheated and now want to enter PvP? You tell me how that's fair.

3. Clicks

Clicks Lurker
    None

Nov 30, 2011
    Wonder if this constitute a cheat... Been playing for a while, completed game once and unlocked hard mode. Am now level 53 and have just completed the quest to save Urpa (the one where you get a Life Plant), and was forging stuff to clear my backpack. Was forging Average HP Vials (Requires 1 Average HP Potion and 1 Abyss Powder), and found out that the ingredients were not being deducted! This would mean that you can forge as much as you want to achieve maximum forging title + as much gold as you want as you can sell the forged Vials. If the numbers matter, I have 19 Average HP Potions and 40 Abyss Powder in my pack.

Anyone can confirm this is working for them as well?

4. vTizzle

vTizzle Member
    None

Nov 5, 2011
    I dont do what you think in pvp i don't go there for that, i just buy items to better myself and have my own fun privately (HONESTLY).

As far as your forging goes,i heard of a glitch where if you forge or compound any item higher than something like what you are describing happens. I can't confirm that, i just seen it somewhere

5. Clicks

Clicks Lurker
    None

Nov 30, 2011
    Yeah, there's a link around (google ftw) that gives steps on how to forge items out of nothing. It's a glitch, and with enough patience you can hit up a good selection of epics and legendaries. Btw, I don't PvP too :) Enjoying the game for what it is, just came across this glitch and sharing in case anyone would like to know.

Btw, anyone got the titles after smithing? For smithing it goes like this:

Title (# of crafts)
    Newbie Blacksmith (5)
    Blacksmith (10)
    Expert Smith (20)
    Veteran Smith (50)
    Master Smith (100)
    Legendary Smith (200)
    God of Smithing (500)

The other titles (namely page 5/6/7) are just plain ??? to me... (And for now Google is no help :( )

6. meczs

meczs Lurker
    None

Dec 16, 2011
    Where i can find the legendary equipment recipe for level 99?

7. ZEKE0088

ZEKE0088 Lurker
    None

Feb 6, 2012
    my computer when streaming is like play for like 5 sec then buffer for 10 sec used to not do it. my phone streams better then my pc... please help and ill send 5mil gold to ur char. contact me @ ezekio_madamba@yahoo.com

8. Killlerzombie

Killlerzombie Lurker
    None

Feb 7, 2012
    If itts any consilation, I can confirm that it does infact work, I wouldnt call it cheating more glitch finding, it ofc does work on certian items aswell, I have found tho it wont work on items higher than your current level, so if your lvl 53 u cant constantly forge lvl 55 items, and the best acheivement (like smithing) I have found so far is the god of money, not sure if there is better tho, but it does give a considerable stat boost of +14, also the glitch works on mp vials aswell, so stock up :D

9. billakos

billakos Lurker
    None

Sep 10, 2012
    If someone want help money or armor or weapon just send me an email and tell me what he want and his ip game adress and i will send him that he wants my email is magaki64@gmail.com mail me :)

10. seirei

seirei Lurker
    None

Sep 22, 2012
    I need some help with the life plant quest, I got 2 life plants, how do I complete the quest and move on?

11. timothy99

timothy99 Lurker
    None

Sep 20, 2012
    hai i am an level 99 rogue but i just cant find an legendary raging storm sword for thief if someone can send me one i would really appriciate that at i will send him (i really mean it)999999gold for a raging storm sword

thanks very much

p.s. my ip is 9857999152

please i am alreaddy looking for it now abaot 5 days non stop every minute

12. timothy99

timothy99 Lurker
    None

Sep 20, 2012
    hello i am an thief level 99 can u please send me an raging storm sword please pease my ip:9857999152

please please please please please PLEASE