1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Destoyer 2 Help black text

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chiadrum, Sep 9, 2011.

1. chiadrum

chiadrum Newbie

Guys jumped on the Youtube hype about how great this Rom is and mainly hoping to get much better battery life.
    I am running Cyanogen Mod 7.0.0-RC2-Supersonic-HANG
    Kernel 2.6.37.2-SavagedZen-0.2.1-CFS-HAVS-WiMax

My problem right now is the dreaded black text in the Market-insanely annoying and no matter what I do I can't seem to get this thing to actually use Swiftkey,stuck with the annoying stock keyboard.Hate it!

Is this the latest and greatest or is there another version that I should be flashing?Anyone else having these problems or know of a fix?

Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Xtremedays

Xtremedays Android Expert

That is the latest version I believe. He was never able to fix the black on black text that I know of. There are issues with some other roms doing the same thing in themes. Not sure if there is a fix that would work on that one. I would think there shouldn't be an issue installing a different keyboard but I think the screen color is app related not keyboard.

3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

4. chiadrum

chiadrum Newbie

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

cm7/tiamat sbc kernel. best combo ever for me. it maybe different for you though. but i was getting 18-35 hrs of moderate to really heavy usage with no problem. if you like destroyer then you will like cm7 as destroyer was based off of cm7. try deck's gingerbread rom. i heard that it is pretty good.

6. chiadrum

chiadrum Newbie

Thanks for the advice-
    Destroyer was the worst ever!My phone bricked in the middle of the day-stuck re-booting.Fashed tons of roms on my Incredible without incident.
    Huge thumbs down to Destroyer!

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews