• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Details as they are found.

Do you have an "In" with att or something? Any clue what markets are going to get LTE next from them? I live in central NJ, so not too far from NYC and am hoping the area will be on the short list of markets next to get it.

I am really having a hard time holding off on purchase a phone. Im trying to figure out if holding out for an LTE device is best, and trying not to jump ship and move to verizon. I am interested in this celox if the Prime is not comming to ATT. Any inside info on the Prime on ATT?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Do you have an "In" with att or something? Any clue what markets are going to get LTE next from them? I live in central NJ, so not too far from NYC and am hoping the area will be on the short list of markets next to get it.

I am really having a hard time holding off on purchase a phone. Im trying to figure out if holding out for an LTE device is best, and trying not to jump ship and move to verizon. I am interested in this celox if the Prime is not comming to ATT. Any inside info on the Prime on ATT?

Thanks!

No "In" with Att...I just have some really cool friends (His name is Sammy)
The Nexus Phones (prime) release on all of the carriers now. Verizon will get it first, but no, I have no idea when or how much longer afterwards that ATT will get it. He has seen that phone so it does exist.

So in other words, its still felt blazingly fast?

indeed it did

Also, could you maybe compare this phone for me to the atrix and the bionic? I'm just trying to get a feel for where this celox stands.

Thank you!

I have no interest in the bionic, so I have not tested one. the atrix is a tiny POS imo. My infuse out performed it in store, though I am sure it is a capable device when rooted. I also could not get over the screen door effect and tiny screen. Not to mention, the Atrix is not LTE

Can he confirm the release date? I wag going to get the SG2 AT&T version, but if this releases in a month or so I can wait.
5 weeks...

The processor is a dual core correct? I didn't see it mentioned.
um.....yes :p

Upvote 0
Yeah I remember when you said that and nobody believed you. This phone is the only reason why I didnt get the GS2

same here..

no new news guys. I may see my friend on Sunday...then getting married in Vegas 11-11-11 so I won't be around much till most likely the week this phone releases.

for interested parties check this out...I may be on TV

https://www.vivalasvegasweddings.com/11-11-11-las-vegas-weddings.htm

being the cheesy guy I am...

proposed on 1.1.11, getting married on 11-11-11...reception is 2-11-12

oh..and yeah..our wedding...it's at 1:11 am :D

Upvote 0
Just couldn't wait any longer so I got a brand new GS2 a couple days ago off eBay real cheap ($440 less $25 in eBay bucks) and got rid of my crappy Infuse at the same time on eBay (for $330) so the upgrade was very little cost and still no contract. As soon as this comes out I may finally use my AT&T upgrade that is about 7 months past due.

I can say that the 4.3" GS2 vs the 4.5" Infuse makes a big enough difference for me to want to go back to the 4.5" Celox when it comes out. That being said, the GS2 is a REAL nice device (despite the smaller screen).

Upvote 0
Congrats on the wedding! I've been married 44 years to the same woman and all I can say is the first 2 years were great. :p

same here..

no new news guys. I may see my friend on Sunday...then getting married in Vegas 11-11-11 so I won't be around much till most likely the week this phone releases.

for interested parties check this out...I may be on TV

https://www.vivalasvegasweddings.com/11-11-11-las-vegas-weddings.htm

being the cheesy guy I am...

proposed on 1.1.11, getting married on 11-11-11...reception is 2-11-12

oh..and yeah..our wedding...it's at 1:11 am :D

Upvote 0
Reactions: Mr. Ed
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones