1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[dev] cm7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by g60madman, Aug 26, 2012.

1. g60madman

g60madman Guest

So it's taken for every but I finally was able to talk my wife into rooting here phone. I am now wanting to get CM7 for her, but I see there is no CM7. Is there any progress at all, or device files for this phone? Any guidance would be appreciated as I could start work on it.

Thanks,

-g60

2. g60madman

g60madman Guest

3. lanceg

lanceg Well-Known Member

awesome, if you could port CM7 over here and do as sweet as a job as you did for the Triumph that would b AWESOME!

I can see interest in this phone being decent since it is one of the few that can still have the grandfathered $25 month plan

4. g60madman

g60madman Guest

I'm still busy with some stuff on the Triumph but will be making some time this weekend for it :D

5. lanceg

lanceg Well-Known Member

Well if I happen to find a Triumph I can use I'll be switching back to that, so either way you get a thanks from me!

g60madman likes this.
  6. g60madman

g60madman Guest

Yeah going to move on, my Wifes phone died and I gave here my development Triumph. To be honest I'm actually excited she is on the same phone I develop on :)

7. christiansoto

christiansoto Well-Known Member

any progress

8. g60madman

g60madman Guest

None since my wife is on a triumph now there is no reason.

9. thebryceee

thebryceee Android Expert

LG Optimus Slider Forum

The LG Optimus Slider release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews