1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Apps /dev/cpuctl/apps/tasks No such file or directory

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by junkie2100, Jan 15, 2013.

1. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert
    None

Mar 11, 2012
    Male
    trying to build a cm distro for the warp sequent, and we have hit a point where we can see adb using a stock kernel and logcat keeps saying things like
    E/SchedPolicy( 1663): open of /dev/cpuctl/apps/tasks failed: No such file or directory
    and
    I/Adreno ( 1663): open(/dev/kgsl-3d0) failed: errno 2. No such file or directory

and anything that it tries to look for in the /dev directory cant be found, partitions mount fine it seems kuz it finds things in system and libs it just cant find what its looking for in dev. wondering if anyone knows what that could be
    its present in the stock rom i can see it with my own eyes, so i know its not just a bad link, something with the firmware maybe? im kinda new to this so i have no idea where the stuff from the /dev directory actually comes from, obviously its not in a block file considering those are in the dev directory... so im at a loss

if i knew where those files came from though, how they get into the /dev directory in the first place, i might have a shot at putting them back where they belong and fixing things

Advertisement