• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEV] Partition Info

Shabbypenguin

Extreme Android User
Mar 28, 2011
Due to the events as of late regarding Phandroid/AndroidForums i am removing all of the content i brought to the site, i still have most if not all the files, you can find me on xda or twitter if you would like a copy or to chat with me. My recent ban only further solidify my plans to leave this site. sorry for any and all inconvience.

So is it specifically for the OM+? Out a port from another phone?

i dont port cwm from other phones, this is compiled using dumps which i got thanks to citric. this cwm is made for the ms695 and as soon as i have it 100% ill submit it to koush for official status (like teh lg connect 4g or lucid)

there are always risks involved however ive gotten fairly good at cwm so chances of anything bad happening are slim to none

Reactions: AndyOpie150
Upvote 0
i do port cwm from other phones, this is compiled using dumps which i got thanks to citric. this cwm is made for the ms695 and as soon as i have it 100% ill submit it to koush for official status (like teh lg connect 4g or lucid)

there are always risks involved however ive gotten fairly good at cwm so chances of anything bad happening are slim to none

So for your cwm, what buttons are used. I assume the Vol up and down, but what is the select button?

Upvote 0
So for your cwm, what buttons are used. I assume the Vol up and down, but what is the select button?

sorry edited my post, i dont port cwm from other phones. each one is made especially for that device.

as for teh buttons cwm tends to pick and autodetect these days. but i have no idea what they are gunna be.... ive never seen a picture of this phone let alone it...

Reactions: cumofo
Upvote 0
OK Playful god, Critic, and Shabby Penguins hooked on Macronics, I just bricked my LGMS695 I bought May 9th. Now I have one left. I am ready to ROOT and FLASH CWM. Let me now about trying out a ROM for you or anything else. I can do for you. I have ADB and QtADB, I think I can handle it!!

CuMoFo

Upvote 0
OK Playful god, Critic, and Shabby Penguins hooked on Macronics, I just bricked my LGMS695 I bought May 9th. Now I have one left. I am ready to ROOT and FLASH CWM. Let me now about trying out a ROM for you or anything else. I can do for you. I have ADB and QtADB, I think I can handle it!!

CuMoFo

ouch, glad to hear your back up and running tho :) but i have no plans for a rom or anything of the sort. you guys got cwm and root :)

citric my apologies but ive had to reformat so many times ive lost the other partitions, would you mind at some point uploading the missing ones so that people can have the stockish stuff to repair their phones?

Upvote 0
I bricked it running a manual CWR flash 3.0.2.7. It would not go into recovery, sooo...

I used the manual boot-recovery from ROM Manager and... "El Bricko"!!

I've used your .bat driven recovery 2X and one click root 1X, very nice, thank you so very much.
Used "recovery stick.apk" 2X
Still cannot get a manual boot-recovery with keys. Kinda too scared to hit recovery via the ADB prompt, but if you swear it's ok i'll do it just for you! (Lulz!)

Speed tweak worked well, thx 2 U! And forever root also.

Upvote 0
I bricked it running a manual CWR flash 3.0.2.7. It would not go into recovery, sooo...

I've used your .bat driven recovery 2X and one click root 1X, very nice, thank you so very much.
Still cannot get a manual boot-recovery with keys. Kinda too scared to hit recovery via the ADB prompt, but if you swear it's ok i'll do it just for you! (Lulz!)

clockworkmod version 3.0.2.7 hasnt been in use since before gingerbread came out

i dont know what yoru talking about with recovery stick.apk?

Upvote 0

clockworkmod version 3.0.2.7 hasnt been in use since before gingerbread came out

i dont know what yoru talking about with recovery stick.apk?
+1 wtf did you get 3.0.2.7 from cause it sure the hell wasnt for this phone lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones