• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEV][ROM][ALPHA][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 for the LG Esteem 4g LG-MS910

I installed, but in the setting I can not find the external SD card, and can not connect to wi too.
I am metro PCS.
Please help, I like CM10 in my phone.

It doesn't have a properly working RIL(Wifi, calling, texting, etc) and it can't read external. Not sure if it can read internal either, but this is a work in progress so it is not fully functional. Not meant to be used as an everyday rom.

Upvote 0
hello folks!!

Sadly I've not been working on this, to be honest have just moved on to working on other devices etc along with real work. I can pass along my dev esteem to anyone who is willing and will continue to work on it tho. Person needs to actually work on and etc etc tho, I have sent a couple esteems to people and either never heard from them again, got lame excuses as why they didnt do anything, or simply, they didnt do anything. So I want to make sure it goes to someone who will actual work with it. All my src etc is on github and I think sas's is as well.

Sorry I couldnt get CM working on the esteem like i had planned, it really did/does have potential for what it is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones