• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Developer Constant Progress Report

android155

Apr 2, 2012
Okay...Just to stay organised, i request all the developers to keep posting in this thread as they are porting a ROM :p...also keep sharing ur progress...u can also post you challenges here and get the work done by another developer who maybe better than u at doing that( outsourcing):rolleyes:, it definitely will make life simpler, n faster ! Please follow it....:D
Process to be followed like-

PLEASE GIVE A UNIQUE NUMBER TO UR POST TO PREVENT CHAOS(THE ONE WHO ASKS ND ANSWERS TO A PERTICULAR PROBLEM MUST BE WITH SAME CODE, USE 'CTRL+F' FUNCTION TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
OUTSOURCING PROCESS
1)The ROM name ur porting
2)Status
3)Problematic area
4)Outsource the problem to other DEVs
5)Notes
6) THANK THE HELPER :D
INSOURCING PROCESS-
If u think u can solve that problem please respond in this procedure-
1)The Person ur addressing to
2)The problem u can solve
3)Estimated Date u can find the solution(Optional)
4)Upload ur work

And please no EGO :p We all respect ur work ! :D:D:D

I guess its true..... :p
thats y i asked u b4 making it :D

Lets see.....I m nt asking to post about ROM here...i am asking to share its progress as ur making it :p share places that troubles u nd get them corrected... :)

Please see if its necessary, or else i'll remove it ! :thumb:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones