• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Developer options don't appear

yigityavuz

Lurker
Jul 18, 2018
Hello, I own a Asus Zenfone 3 Max. I'm having difficulties enabling developer options. When do the tapping on the build number I get the "You are now a developer!" message. But developer options don't appear on anywhere. I am confused. Any help would be appreciated.

After you complete the steps to enable Developer Options, it should appear in the main Settings Menu. On my Motorola, it's under Settings-System.
Screenshot_20180718-134331.png

Reactions: KBU2
Upvote 0
Tap the firmware version of your device in settings 7 times to activate developers mode in your settings. After that it should appear in your settings. To configure what you want in your pull down, long press the gear icon in the upper-right hand corner until it starts spinning.
I got the "You are now a developer!" message again but I still don't see the options.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones