1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Developer Team Optimus M Discussion

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by omgbossis21, Sep 29, 2012.

1. KJohns

KJohns ROM/Application Developer

how long its been haha... i built a flashable rom using cygwin ---> touchscreen fixed. who still has their optimus ?

Advertisement

2. AndroidMoo

AndroidMoo Member

Me!

3. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

Not me it's at home, so let him test :)

4. LightShowJerk

LightShowJerk Well-Known Member

Omg omg omg!!!!!

5. tripdoc79

tripdoc79 Android Enthusiast

so.. got my internet back on.. love tax season.. so, i have that quad core sitting here, 3 monitors on my main desktop... and looking into Synergy.... and im thinking that i could easily dedicate the quad core to ubuntu for building, while retaining my main windowss functionality, without running a virtual machine. dedicated box to ubuntu, dedicated box to windows, 3 monitors, 1 mouse and keyboard to control all effortlessly, thought about a kvm, but switching back and forth is a bit of a pain, but Synergy is looking to pretty nice, since the third monitor will act as if its attached to the other 2, damnit, i just opened up my case and put a second video card in so i could run the third monitor in windows, and now im gonna disconnec tit to run it in ubuntu.. lol, its worth it.. dont mind me.. drunk ramblings.. of a mad man.. seems like my dream come true, since gaming out during long winded compiles is generally my choice.. lol so yeah... installing ubuntu now lol

[​IMG]

need to redo my background now.. know how hard it is to find high res circuit board pics to crop and edit to fit a 5000 pixel display...

sammyz likes this.
  6. tripdoc79

pulling source now.. maybe done by the time I get off work today, synergy is awesome...

7. tripdoc79

grr.. stupid python.. i swear... keep getting stupid fatal: Unable to find remote helper for 'https' error when tryin to pull source.. so aggrovating.. recompiled python about 30 times.. updating and adding everything i can think of.. starts to pull source.. gets about 20 lines down and then that error over and over..

8. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

I fixed that before.....don't remember how :(

9. t3084

t3084 Android Enthusiast

you could try syncing with "-f"

10. tripdoc79

no go with the -f.. no go with the lib updates..

11. KJohns

KJohns ROM/Application Developer

yall still have ur optimus? nice setup btw @ trip.

Tags: