1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Device Formatted On accident

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by The Gamer Code, Aug 14, 2019.

1. The Gamer Code

My device was accidently formated because of a missread i clicked wipe in twerp and it formated it while trying to format the cache it wiped everything exepet the files how can i recover it all to be like it was before?

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Did you make a nandroid backup?

ocnbrze and mikedt like this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

nandroid backups are your friend. if you have not made one yet then you just need to flash another rom and you are good to go.

i would do some research on twrp. it is a custom recovery that is a tool for root users. it can do many things. one of the main features is the nandroid backup. it is kind of like a save point in a game. so that if you mess up, you can always go back to a particular save point.

but for now hopefully you have a custom rom on your sd card that you can just have twrp flash and you should have a working phone.

4. The Gamer Code

ya i forgot to backup

5. The Gamer Code

well i want my data back so ya my phone does work

6. svim

svim Extreme Android User

If you haven't been backing up your data, there's nothing to restore.
    Backups are important. Most people don't bother and most of the time they don't need to. It's only when a problem occurs that a good backup solution becomes a necessity.

Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.
  7. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well its wiped so your data is lost for good.....at least your phone works.

Dannydet and svim like this.
  8. The Gamer Code

well the wipe was quick so i think that because quick wipes are easy to recover there might be a way

Samsung Galaxy S6 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S6 release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 2550mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews