- Did not have a problem with this before. Until i tried to swap out the internal and external primary installation destination today.
- I factory reset my phone and formated my sd with partitions
- Followed and completed every step of the: LINK2SD guide, and also the APP2EXTERNAL_SD guide.
- My APPS2EXTERNAL_SD is updated with the new duplicate files fix.
- Everything is working fine until i tried to move music, pictures, and vcard (contacts) from pc to my phone.
- I am trying to move these items to my new "internal sd" destination which is actually a partition section of my sd chip.
- I have downloaded the lg driver from the lg website itself. Same thing, restarted my pc and phone. Windows 7 64bit.
- Anyhelp will be great. Thanks!
Even if i click continue anyways, the files are not fully there. (I have tried with the pictures and vcard (contacts) )
Nothing will be there, and if they are im unable to view them or open.
[EDIT][EDIT] I have moved everything i could from link2sd to my sd partition. EXCEPT SU, LINK2SD