1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Devs read.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by grumpy63, Aug 5, 2012.

1. grumpy63

grumpy63 Lurker

Well today I finally switched to the galaxy nexus for Verizon. So my optimus m has zero use to me. I am willing to give it to a developer so he/she can have it to port ICS to this phone. All you have to do is pay shipping unless you live in Fort Worth Texas area then I can meet you. I really loved this phone since it was my first Android. Although the nexus sold itself to me. If you are interested then please comment.

I would like to thank,
    1. Bobz
    2.Playfulgod
    3. tripdoc
    4. Sammy
    5. Joneidy
    6. Reppard.

/***************
    //Grumpy note
    If you aren't on this list its because I didn't try one of your ROMs/mods so take no offense pl0x.
    //end grumpy note
    ***************/
    And any other devs. I hope you can make as much use of this phone as I have. Happy modding and farewell.

Advertisement

tripdoc79 likes this.
  2. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

You are missing joneidy and reppard :p

3. grumpy63

grumpy63 Lurker

Lol I knew I was missing someone. Thanks for the heads up and o/c OP updated.

4. 1iwilly

1iwilly Android Enthusiast

hey sammyz wasn't joneidy looking for a donor phone to start building again.???

5. tripdoc79

tripdoc79 Android Enthusiast

opt m is still my daily driver, appreciate the offer though, after destroying my ubuntu install last week, havent made it back to re-installing it lol

6. joneidy

joneidy Android Enthusiast

In fact I have been looking for a replacement to start developing again, but being a broke college student doesn't help at all.

If the OP is willing to donate the phone, I`m up to start development on ICS.

I will do my very best, to bring fully working ICS to the M.

Ps OP can PM me to arrange shipping details.

tripdoc79 likes this.
Tags: