• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Devs read.

grumpy63

Lurker
Jan 17, 2012
Well today I finally switched to the galaxy nexus for Verizon. So my optimus m has zero use to me. I am willing to give it to a developer so he/she can have it to port ICS to this phone. All you have to do is pay shipping unless you live in Fort Worth Texas area then I can meet you. I really loved this phone since it was my first Android. Although the nexus sold itself to me. If you are interested then please comment.

I would like to thank,
1. Bobz
2.Playfulgod
3. tripdoc
4. Sammy
5. Joneidy
6. Reppard.

/***************
//Grumpy note
If you aren't on this list its because I didn't try one of your ROMs/mods so take no offense pl0x.
//end grumpy note
***************/
And any other devs. I hope you can make as much use of this phone as I have. Happy modding and farewell.

Reactions: tripdoc79
hey sammyz wasn't joneidy looking for a donor phone to start building again.???

In fact I have been looking for a replacement to start developing again, but being a broke college student doesn't help at all.

If the OP is willing to donate the phone, I`m up to start development on ICS.

I will do my very best, to bring fully working ICS to the M.

Ps OP can PM me to arrange shipping details.

Reactions: tripdoc79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones