1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
  1. edodson84

edodson84 Android Expert

Hi i currently have the tracfone variant of this device (sm-s920l) so far im rooted and have started making a device tree to build twrp... If any other devs want to help feel free to join me!!!!

2. edodson84

edodson84 Android Expert

So i have determined that the bootloader is in fact locked but odin works so i will b releasing a stock based rom in the future

charliepop likes this.
  3. charliepop

charliepop Newbie

Do you know if there is a custom recovery for this phone yet ? I have been searching the past week and cant find one for this variant yet. glad to see somebody is showing interest in this device.

4. edodson84

edodson84 Android Expert

There wont b one unless we can find a way to unlock the bootloader... I built a recovery but it wont boot due to that reason... I have made an odin rom and am currently working on a custom stock based rom

5. charliepop

charliepop Newbie

Ok. i did find a root method on another forum that worked. unfortunately the dev stuff is above my knowledge of android.

6. edodson84

edodson84 Android Expert

Yeah i rooted

7. edodson84

edodson84 Android Expert

Is there anyone with apk knowledge that want to help me with a rom??

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews