• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root dGB v1.4 - Success

Have just installed SU's dGB, hats off to SUroot for cooking up a really tasty ROM :)
Nice, clean, fast and a refreshing change from Sense (which I really cant see me ever going back to and why o why did I stick with it for so long). Ive fallen in love with my Desire again :)

SUroot: If your ever down Staffordshire way PM me and I'm damn well taking you for a couple of beers, after your excellent work on the FAQ's and now your ROM you definitly deserve a few cold ones :)

Reactions: SUroot
sup with it, my wifes a vet nurse

Diarrhea. Well he's on 2 kinds of antibiotics. Metronidazole and something with penicillin in it. Actually the diarrhea has stopped but he hasnt stooled for nearly 2 days.

That said that happens after diarrhea.

Still haven't introduced him to Toby yet though so I'm flipping between rooms looking after them both.

@shauny, sorry to hear that. Had cats all my life so I know the feeling. My last cat died of leukemia :(

Reactions: shauny13
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones