1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Dial assist feature screwed up my Contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ashutoshsharma, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Ashutoshsharma

I was travelling from USA to India for around 3 weeks. I got one Indian SIM card from one of my friends Before landing, I switched the SIM(from USA to India). After that restarted and I got one notification that "do you want to use dial assist feature" - essentially that was to dial my India contact numbers with +91 or something like that. I opted yes. That screwed up my entire Contact list. India phone numbers are dialed with 011-91 and then the number, so that are not working. USA numbers are no longer having +1 in front of them. Even after reversing that dial assist feature - I am facing this issue. What to do? Any help?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

That's something I've never heard of on Android phones, and I've travelled internationally many times. Any numbers I wanted to call while abroad, I just edited the appropriate prefixes in the contacts, like +44(UK), +353(Ireland), +86(China).

Is this a feature that's specific to OnePlus devices?

ocnbrze, puppykickr and Dannydet like this.
  3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Switch the Sim back out and reboot

ocnbrze and puppykickr like this.

OnePlus 7T Forum

The OnePlus 7T release date was October 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.55" inch screen, 48MP camera, 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 855+ processor, and 3800mAh battery.

October 2019
Release Date
Reviews