• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[DIALER CODES & BUTTON COMBINATIONS] LG G Stylo

ScarletRooter

Mar 14, 2015
This is just a small thread with a list of dialer codes known to the LG G Stylo
These dialer codes work for me. If I am missing anything please let me know and I'll add them to the list

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything you do with these menus or features. I am not responsible for bricked devices or damage to your carrier connectivity. If your phone blows up it's on you

THESE WILL ONLY WORK ON SPRINT VARIANTS! (Boost/Virgin/Any carrier who goes through the sprint network)
Metro/TMO Codes:

*#*#4636#*#*

Dialer Codes:

5689#*770# LG Hidden Menu

##3282# (DATA) Service Programmu Menu (Requires MSL/Master Lock Code to edit values)

##3424# (DIAG) DIAG/Diagnostics mode toggle (Requires MSL/Master Lock Code)

##786# (RTN) Accesses the RTN menu

##72786# (SCRTN) Erases OTA provisioned Information (Forces Reboot and a Reactivation on boot will be required)

##873283# (UPDATE) (Forces an Update [Activation/PRL Update/Firmware upgrade])

##564# (LOG) System Error Log Menu

##8378# (TEST) Accesses the test data menu (Requires MSL/Master Lock Code)

##33284# (DEBUG) Accesses Hardware Debug Menu

All of these have worked for me and should work for all of you out there. Shouldn't matter what variant. As for getting your MSL Code, I got it upon receiving my device on my receipt, although obtaining it from boost (or any carrier for that matter) might be difficult

Button Combinations:

Features only work when device is powered off!

Volume down + Power (RECOVERY) Boots from the recovery partition on the device. Here you can do a factory reset, wipe cache, and manually flash an official update

Volume down + Volume Up + Power (IMEI & S/N DISPLAY) Displays the IMEI and Serial Number of your device.

Volume Up + Charge Port Power [Plug in charger] (DOWNLOAD MODE) Puts the device into download mode so you can reflash back to stock using LG Flash Tool..

Last edited:
These are useful. Thanks for posting. They all come up on my VM G Stylo. Nice to know these are available. Haven't tweaked anything yet, as I don't need to do anything.

Of course, thought everyonr should be aware of these. Even though all I know is that with the Master Lock Code you can tweak the Data Programmu to improve connectivity

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones