1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Did a replacement help your reboot issue?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mallissa, May 15, 2011.

1. Mallissa

Mallissa Android Enthusiast

I took mine to Verizon after getting random reboots after installing the update. They are sending me a new one, to see if a clean install helps. So I was curious to know if anyone has gotten a replacement since the update, and did it eliminate the issue. I love this phone, but after 2 new sim cards, 1 new SD card (replaced it when I got a new handset) 2 new handsets (1st one because the sim card tray was busted, 2nd one because the sd wouldn't stay mounted) and a new battery (1st one wouldn't hold a charge) I'm not sure how much more I can handle. But I SO love this phone, and dont want anything else.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mine helped the reboots but the screen was peeling up so they are sending another lets hope this one has no issues.

3. snuggles

snuggles Android Enthusiast

After the update I get reboots sometimes when I get texts via handcent. My phone never rebooted on me before. I don't know if its because I'm on the road out of town or if the update has caused this. Plus I can't open the handcent popup window to get to the full screen text.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews