• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Did Froyo comes with 720p recording?

I hope it comes eventually!

Rod's new rom (v3.5) is prepping for 720p!

- build.prop Optimized for the New 5.08.00.04 Radio
- build.prop Optimized for HQ Audio & Video Recording & Playback (Prepared for 720p)
- RoDrIgUeZsTyLe VideoDriver V5 800x480 @ 26 FPS Recording (and Prepared for 720p)
- CamDriver Optimized: Jpeg Init. Quality to Max. from 90% to 100% (Compression Off)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Known Issues:

- NONE

To Do:

- 720p Video Recording
- Hifi Video Recording

Upvote 0
Look on the Google Nexus One website for camera specs.

Next question...

Yeah, thats great and all but thats not what I was asking for. Shouldnt there be a able to check it ON the phone? So if I wanted to change, I would be able to? My brother has the Droid Inc, and its a simple task for him to go to video settings and check it. I just figured I could be able to do it on my nexus one was well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones