• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help did i brick my phone....or is there hope??

pskins345

Lurker
Nov 21, 2010
i rooted my phone no problem....went to install custom rom from rom manager i wiped and backedup....for some reason when installing the custom rom it aborted...so i just rebooted...samsung screen comes on fine...verizon screen comes on fine...home screen is ok...i bring over the puzzle piece to unlock screen and it says the TW launcher for android has stopped unexpectedly...please try again....

so..am i screwed...or can i fix it...

please help me....

paul
pskins34@gmail.com

K
i rooted my phone no problem....went to install custom rom from rom manager i wiped and backedup....for some reason when installing the custom rom it aborted...so i just rebooted...samsung screen comes on fine...verizon screen comes on fine...home screen is ok...i bring over the puzzle piece to unlock screen and it says the TW launcher for android has stopped unexpectedly...please try again....

so..am i screwed...or can i fix it...

please help me....

paul
pskins34@gmail.com

This may sound dumb but did u ever install clockwork recovery. I'm assuming u did but just checking

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones