1. Android Forums is going down for maintenance at 6:00PM Central time. We apologize for any inconvenience! Shouldn't be down too long.
  2. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Did my Droid1 get 2.2 update?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nanllyn, Aug 17, 2010.

1. nanllyn

nanllyn Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I had walked away from my phone for awhile and when I went to get it I saw like 5 updates that said ROM update. So I thought that meant I finally got the 2.2 update. But when I check the system and go to about phone it still shows 2.1-update 1. I even turned off my phone in case it kinda needed a reboot but still says the same thing.
    Has anyone had this problem and did I get the 2.2 update or not? If not what was the ROM update?

Advertisement

2. nanllyn

Nov 10, 2009
    Well I still don't think I have my update. It is still saying Update 2.1 build 1, which leads me to believe it is 2.1. (Obviously) But it does look a little different. I just can't figure out why I would have had all those ROM updates and not get the 2.2 update. Just weird.

3. kudoboi

kudoboi Active Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Singapore
    all milestone phones will not get 2.2 update, which i think is ****ed up

4. mcgeiger

mcgeiger Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Student
    Have you tried using the check for updates button in the settings menu?

5. nanllyn

Nov 10, 2009
    Yes, I checked many times throughout the last few days. Says I'm updated. So I manually just did it with directions from the forum and now I'm updated.
    Thanks for your guys help.