1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Did my phone just brick itself?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lusciouslou, Jan 21, 2016.

1. lusciouslou

lusciouslou Newbie

I haven't changed anything in the past few months, but I have lost all service. For the past 4 or 5 days I haven't been able to send or recieve many texts. Sometimes turning the phone off and back on would allow some messages to go out and come in. My 4G LTE and 3G still worked at the time, and I could still make phone calls. A day or two ago everything stopped working. Whenever I try to send a text it never goes through. Trying to make a phone call I get an automated voice that says something along the lines of "This account is not authorized to make calls." Even though my bill is paid. Trying to connect to the data network just doesn't do anything.

Is my phone bricked?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. PimpinEZ

PimpinEZ Well-Known Member

bricked is when your phone doesnt boot mate, and you cant get into fastboot.

3. HasH_BrowN

HasH_BrowN Android Expert

Try entering ##72786# into the dialer. Let it do its thing, then after the reboot hands free activation should run. After another reboot it should be fine.

mjhealy1978 likes this.
  4. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Android Expert

Failing that, you know, call your carrier and ask them if that's any network problems or something that could be causing this issue.

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews