1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Did not receive SGP screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by richardtb, Dec 21, 2011.

1. richardtb

richardtb Newbie

I ordered the screen protector from SGP ebay store. Got email from them that it was email on Dec 14, but it never arrived.

The only contact information I have been able to get from seller is a phone number
    (213) 447-2335 that goes straight to voice mail.

Has anyone been able to get any other contact information?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JSK

JSK Newbie

What seller? A week is a bit early to be worried, they very well may not have shipped till Monday. You can file a claim after 7 days or after the estimated delivery date.

It is also the holiday season and the biggest/slowest time of year for the mail.

I pulled the info for the seller I bought from and its the same guy, unitedspcorp. He has pretty reputable feedback. I'd give it till Friday then file a "item not received claim" and see what he has to say.

You can also just email him via "ask a question" at the bottom of the auction page. I'll keep you posted.

3. richardtb

richardtb Newbie

Thanks. The seller was unitedsgpcorp. I will follow your advice and wait until Friday.

4. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Android Expert

They emailed it to you??? Check you spam box :D

5. richardtb

richardtb Newbie

Sorry typo. The email was to informed that item was shipped.

6. richardtb

richardtb Newbie

I followed the helpful suggestion to email him via "ask a question" at the bottom of the auction page. I got a response right away:

Hi,

Our system shows that we have shipped out your package on 12/14/11 and tracking number for the package is xxx. However, for unknown reason, the tracking page was not updated since 12/15/11.

Before we reship the package, can you please confirm your address as below?

xxxx
    United States

We apologize for the inconvenience. As soon as we hear from you, we will reship the package. Thanks.

SGPEbay Customer Service

7. JSK

JSK Newbie

He emailed me tracking today and it has already left California.

8. ryguy5254

ryguy5254 Member

I ordered an SGP screen from Amazon, the seller was sgpstore based from California. I had expedited shipping, but I still haven't gotten it. So I sent this little gem to the claims department.

--------------------------------
    Delivery Estimate: Friday December 16, 2011 - Wednesday December 21, 2011

Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 15, 2011
    Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, December 21, 2011, 6:32 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90010
    ============================================
    I know where my stuff is. Its still in California a day after it was supposed to be shipped with Expedited Shipping (Priority Mail). And according to your description:

"We have three shipping options for domestic orders:
    Priority Mail: Usually takes 2 business day"

Its 3 whole days, after the 2 business days for 'Priority Mail' and my package is still in California. And its not like I ordered something huge, or a whole bunch of things. Its one set of Screen Protectors. Someone from your company could literally put it in an envelope, and drop it in a mailbox and it would've already made it to me by now.

I could put fart in a jar and send it to your company, and it will still get there before I get my package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I could start walking from Washington to California, on my hands, and back, faster than I can get my package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I could transform into a girl, get pregnant and have a baby faster than I can get my package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I can translate the entire Harry Potter Series into Swahili, Yoda-talk, and binary before I can get my package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I can invent a two teleporters, send one to your office, and have you teleport my package faster than I can get my original package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I can reenact the entire 10 Seasons of Friends faster than I can get my original package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I can go to my local DMV and get a new driver's license faster than I can get my original package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I can become the Secretary of Defense and get all the troops back from Iraq and Afghanistan faster than I can get my original package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I can send a blind, one-winged, democratic, disease-ridden, homing pigeon to your office and have it pick up my package and back, faster than I can get my original package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I can memorize the number for pi to the google-th place faster than I can get my original package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I can go back in time to when the dinosaurs still lived, train a T-Rex to invent a screen protector, and have it passed down from T-Rex Screen-protectors inventors to its predecessors, and eventually to me, faster than I can get my original package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.
    I can fly to the planet Pluto, tell him "Hey Pluto, you're not a planet anymore!" and nudge it out of its orbit, and fly back, faster than I can get my original package that I ordered and payed extra shipping for.

Brooks777 likes this.
  9. JSK

JSK Newbie

My SGP arrived today from the seller on eBay. All is well here.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews