• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Did Verizon give up on the Incredible?

They definitely haven't given up on the DInc! It is and has been Verizon's TOP seller!

It is the FIRST and ONLY phone that Verizon has came out with that on roll out day almost took their servers down with so many people buying them across the country! It even got CNET's "Editor's Choice" award.

There's a reason they can't keep them in stock! They're HOT!

Upvote 0
All I know is we ordered two and they were suposed to be here on the 12th of July and now we can't get ahold of the Guy that ordered them for us which is through there corperate accounts office. All I can say is what a bunch of Bull crap! This company is unbelievable! Now what to do? It's my beleif that they over promissed a lot of people and can't keep those promisses! Now they are flat out ignoring not responding to e-mail requests. Maybe they want us to gobuy another phone or jump to another company? Poor buisness...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones