1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Did you know!!????? Camera and theme Chooser Savaged Zen rc4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brianvillage5, Jan 3, 2012.

1. brianvillage5

brianvillage5 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 16, 2011
    You can have touch focus on an aosp rom that isn't cm7. Its real simple here's how you do it. I have Savaged Zen rc4 which does not include this mod stock. So what I did is I downloaded cm7 extracted it and installed the camera app it came with which is version 2.3.7, my camera app before was version 2.3.4. Give it a try it should work for you if you're on an aosp rom without touch to focus. Let me know if this worked for you.
    Another mod is in Savaged Zen rc4 for some the tmobile theme Chooser doesn't work. So what you do there is again extract cm7 and download a theme, then when your theme is done downloading install both the theme Chooser and themes provider from cm7. Then go to your app drawer open theme Chooser and wala you should be able to use your theme Chooser. This is the process you will have to do everytime you switch a theme but its a good way to change up edge glow colors and status bar colors. Though it wont change your battery icon, you have to use ninja morph for that.
    I figured these mods out by trial and error. I don't own a computer so I mod my evo with my evo, I know many more ways to mod icons and such from your phone so just ask if theres anything you need I love this shit!

Advertisement

ocnbrze and dustwun77 like this.
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    moved your thread to the rooting section.

3. takirb

takirb Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 20, 2010
    Systems Analyst/Network Admin
    S. Carolina
    I always use the MIUI camera apk when i'm on an AOSP ROM

Tags: