1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Didnt preorder.......... is it possible?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thasiccest13, Feb 20, 2011.

1. thasiccest13

thasiccest13 Newbie

I didn't pre-order because it was possibly "back-ordered" and i didn't want to wait.
    Now i have a problem, i am leaving Monday night for Canada for 3 weeks! i know it comes out Tuesday, do you think i can get one Monday in the store instead? i called the 800 number and they didn't even know it was coming out Tuesday the 22nd (idiots)

what do you guys think the chances of me getting the phone on Monday would be? i have never had to pre-order a phone before...... or get a phone on or before the real release!

thanks in advance.
    Eric

Advertisement

2. kbanes

kbanes Lurker

Yeah, I didn't preorder either, because it would never let me get the $100 instant rebate.

I'm going to show at the store tomorrow afternoon anyway, just to see what happens. It worked when I got my Focus WP7 phone. It was released on Monday, but I was able to score one on the Sunday before.

3. dream5hift

dream5hift Newbie

I thought stores get shipment on Tuesday.

4. thasiccest13

thasiccest13 Newbie

stores get shipments of phones daily. it can come Monday, or Tuesday or Wednesday ect.......

i am wondering if the stores will be able/allowed to sell the phone before Tuesday IF they get them in.

what do you guys think?

5. Scholar

Scholar Newbie

Only pre-orders before the 17th is my guess.

6. FATHERFORD

FATHERFORD Lurker

The ATT store manager near me just sent me an email saying he has some extra's and he will hold one for me to get this afternoon(I didn't preorder).

7. ratchetjaw

ratchetjaw Android Enthusiast

I just orderered today and its showing delivery on or before the 6th. May check local stores tomorrow just to see. I wonder if walmart is selling these. When I picked up my hd7 I got it the weekend before

Edit: ordered this morning and tracking says delivered by 3 pm tomorrow :)

8. saigon

saigon Member

What type of shipping did you choose? I want to preorder as well

9. ratchetjaw

ratchetjaw Android Enthusiast

Just the standard what ever was free. I think it was 2 day

10. Simba501

Simba501 Android Enthusiast

I think it's very possible. As of Saturday I believe, my local store was still taking pre-orders. I'm actually going to see if I can do it today (because I had been on the fence). You'd be surprised at how few people take interest in anything other than iPhone. I think you have a good shot, as I do :)