• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Difference between S6 edge and Edge +

Hi,
Might be a daft question or solution, but my Mrs yesterday got a Galaxy S6 Edge on EE, and chose this over the + because the shop assisstant said they were technically the same other than battery size and screen.
The main selling point for her is the camera, and she is a huge Iphone fan but got the Galaxy because of its better camera.
Having used the camera on the + in the shop, she particularly liked the selfie mode on front facing with all the features such as Beauty, slimming and all that sort of stuff.
Her regular Edge she chose "only" has the Beauty feature and none of the rest. Does this come with the update to Lollipop 5.1 or is it not available at all on the regular edge?

Hi,
Might be a daft question or solution, but my Mrs yesterday got a Galaxy S6 Edge on EE, and chose this over the + because the shop assisstant said they were technically the same other than battery size and screen.
The main selling point for her is the camera, and she is a huge Iphone fan but got the Galaxy because of its better camera.
Having used the camera on the + in the shop, she particularly liked the selfie mode on front facing with all the features such as Beauty, slimming and all that sort of stuff.
Her regular Edge she chose "only" has the Beauty feature and none of the rest. Does this come with the update to Lollipop 5.1 or is it not available at all on the regular edge?

S6 EDGE : 128GB Storage option & I-R Blaster,the S6 EDGE+ has neither.

S6 EDGE+ : 4GB RAM vs 3GB RAM for the S6 EDGE.

As for the camera options,I cannot speak for that.

Feel free to post this question in the S6 EDGE & S6 EDGE+ forums if you'd like,if you don't get much feedback soon...............

http://androidforums.com/forums/samsung-galaxy-s6-edge.3005/
http://androidforums.com/forums/samsung-galaxy-s6-edge-plus.3195/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones