• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Different carrier model names...

bowtomecha

Jul 14, 2011
I wanted to let the forum be aware that MetroPCS' Samsung Admire is also known as the Samsung Rookie R720/Vitality for Cricket. Just in case anybody's working on roms and whatnot for this other phone in which case it probably applies to all of them as well and we could pool our resources.

I wanted to let the forum be aware that MetroPCS' Samsung Admire is also known as the Samsung Rookie R720/Vitality for Cricket. Just in case anybody's working on roms and whatnot for this other phone in which case it probably applies to all of them as well and we could pool our resources.

these phones are s identical i have a friend who activated a rookie on metroPCS no not flashed activated with 3G working auto updated to prl 03024

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones