• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root digitizer booster

fullbloodedmut

Android Enthusiast
Dec 23, 2011
Florida
i was wondering if anybody has tried this app,the developer has other apps too,by all means im not knocking his apps or anything,just wanted to see if others has tried and if it made a difference?i currently use it on my nexus 7 2012 and my esteem,sumtimes i think it does help,but then i wonder if its just my tablet,phone just having a good day,lol :D

im on android version 4.3 cyanogenmod 10.2-20130815-184644-unofficial-grouper-build_n.7,

now i looked threw my apps and no super user app is in my drawer,but if you go to settings,,u will see the su ,iclicked on it and went to settings of su and changed su access to apps and adb instead of just apps,then i changed multiuser policy to all users since i have me and a guest profile,and rebooted it and i have yet to see the su shell denied pop up,if anyone else tries it out,let me kno if it stopped for you to. thanks,maybe its a fix

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones