1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Dinc starting to act up incld Bluetooth issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deftone45075, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Deftone45075

Deftone45075 Lurker
    None

Oct 5, 2010
    For lack of a better word, my Dinc is starting to act weird! This is after 7 months of use during which time I have not had any issues with the phone.

It has not been dropped lately or exposed to water, heat, etc. But in the last couple days I've seen a lot of lagging at times when moving between home screens. Clicking on one bookmark sometimes opens a different bookmark. I've selected options in settings that open completely different options from menus i wasn't even in.

On two phone calls the phone was pretty much locked, i could not open the number pad while in the call or end the call.

And now bluetooth issues. The phone connects to my car but will not work. I cannot dial out from the car it say "cannot dial with your bluetooth device". The phone says "paired but not connected". I cleared the pairing on the phone and vehicle and started over, same problem.

I've also tried to reboot and pull battery, no change.

Have any of you experienced similar issues?

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Usually a battery pull will correct the problems you are experiencing. I would also suggest cleaning your track ball. Often dust and grime will gather there and you will experience bogus entries. If neither of the suggested tried and true help out I'd consider what I had recently install... perhaps something is in conflict with your stable set up you've enjoyed for seven months. If all else fails... a visit with your local VZ center might be the answer.