1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

DInc2 Bootloop?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hmr44616, Aug 8, 2012.

1. hmr44616

hmr44616 Lurker

Okay, so I rooted my Incredible 2 because my battery was not lasting at all. I found an amazing rom and what not and everything was fine. I got to looking around and wanted to test out a different rom and that's where the problems started. I don't know how but every since I changed the rom, every time I restart or shut down without fastboot on it goes into a bootloop. If I want to flash something extra also, it goes into bootloop. It sometimes even crashes while using the phone and enters bootloops. I have changed roms, cleared out everything and googled all I could and I can not find out how to fix this. Any ideas? If you need more info just ask!
    Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

Which ROMs did you flash? Did you flash the .0312 radio? Sense ROMs bootloop without it.

3. hmr44616

hmr44616 Lurker

My favorite rom was ArcticICS I think? I don't have it with me at the moment. but can you send me a link to that? I need to flash it then because it is a sense rom.

4. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

5. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

I will move this to the rooted section, for proper follow up. ;)

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews