• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Directory Tree App- MP3 Inventory

goodwin675

Lurker
Sep 8, 2011
I am looking for a way to be able to check my inventory of Mp3's anytime on my Droid. I was thinking that if there was such an app that would allow a person to transfer a directory tree (with no actual files in it ) to a droid. This was I could go to:

Music
Pink Floyd
The Wall
and see that I do have Another Brick in the Wall.

I know I can print a directory tree but who wants to carry a ream of paper when you have a smart phone. Any Ideas?

Thanks Joe

Oh, you didnt mention that the files werent in your phone.

I guess you could try using evernote or springpad if you just want to note them down. Make a notebook and label it music, then a page for each album, and list down the songs in each album that you have. You can tag several pages to a particular artist.

For even more fun, you can also clip artist info from the web using SpringPad's Look it Up and WebClipper, or Evernote's Web Clipper and make a seperate notebook (or same if you want) for it, then tag the artists with their albums.

Basically SpringPad and Evernote are like electronic notebooks. I use them for a variety of stuff.

EDITL: You can do the listing on your PC. Or you can attach screen shots per page to save you the hassle of typing. XD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones