1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

disable A2DP on INC?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mixwell, May 21, 2010.

1. mixwell

mixwell Member

is there a way to disable A2DP streaming audio on the HTC INC? Obviously, I would prefer to play my music thru my car stereo via AUX cable, rather then streaming via my bluetooth speaker!!!

I already spoke with tech support for my new BlueAnt S4 and they said there is no way to disable it via the speakerphone. Hopefully, there is a way to block it on the phone directly.

edit: NM, I think I got it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. hatman41

hatman41 Lurker

What did you do? I have this same problem.

3. Nightfall

Nightfall Well-Known Member

Go to your list of bluetooth devices, and long press on the one you want to change, and choose options. Uncheck bluetooth audio.

libdroid likes this.
  4. hatman41

hatman41 Lurker

Excellent thanks alot :)

5. hellybob

hellybob Member

Does anyone know what to do if the check keeps coming back and the audio continues to stream via Bluetooth.

6. wibbly

wibbly Member

Similar problem here. My car radio keeps connecting to the A2DP profile (even though I keep unchecking it). I only want the radio to connect (via HSP) for hands free calls.

Anyone know how to solve this?

7. hellybob

hellybob Member

When I got my new galaxy s2 the problem went. I seem to recall it was only a problem with HTC phones.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews