• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help disable A2DP on INC?

mixwell

Mar 5, 2010
NY/NJ
is there a way to disable A2DP streaming audio on the HTC INC? Obviously, I would prefer to play my music thru my car stereo via AUX cable, rather then streaming via my bluetooth speaker!!!

I already spoke with tech support for my new BlueAnt S4 and they said there is no way to disable it via the speakerphone. Hopefully, there is a way to block it on the phone directly.

edit: NM, I think I got it.

is there a way to disable A2DP streaming audio on the HTC INC? Obviously, I would prefer to play my music thru my car stereo via AUX cable, rather then streaming via my bluetooth speaker!!!

I already spoke with tech support for my new BlueAnt S4 and they said there is no way to disable it via the speakerphone. Hopefully, there is a way to block it on the phone directly.

edit: NM, I think I got it.

What did you do? I have this same problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones