• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How To Disable Samsung Pay quick launch

NightAngel79

Mandalorian
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Northern Ky
If your like me you have accidentally launch Samsung Pay several times. At first I could not figure out how I was even doing it.
(As seen in the video, I use the Pixel-esq no navigation buttons setup, where I swipe up for apps, swipe up and pause for recent programs, and swipe from left or right to 'go back'. I love this setup and can't imagine going back.)
Now, after launching Samsung pay on accident several times, I finally noticed a 'quick launch' bar/window on the bottom of screen. Then I hunted for how to disable. Hopefully this helps you as well!

Samsung link below, but: Open Samsung Pay>Top left 3 line menu>Settings>Use Favorite Cards>Toggle off Home Screen (or all of them like me)
This only disables the quick launch, app will still work.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003274/

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones