• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Disabled BlurHome.apk - Help!

victimssun

Lurker
Jul 20, 2011
Alright, so maybe I'm panicking, but I need some help. I was disabling/freezing some apps. Following a "safe to remove" list, and it mentioned BlurHome.apk. So I backed it up, and then disabled it. I then lost all ability to go Home, or to the applist. I restarted and got stuck on the Droid red eye spinning thing. I pulled the battery, powered up, and again, stuck on the Droid eye. How can I get back to Enable that app again, which is clearly not as Safe to remove as mentioned on the list. Thanks in advanced

Well I just did a system restore, and it's now up and running. Thanks

Alright, so maybe I'm panicking, but I need some help. I was disabling/freezing some apps. Following a "safe to remove" list, and it mentioned BlurHome.apk. So I backed it up, and then disabled it. I then lost all ability to go Home, or to the applist. I restarted and got stuck on the Droid red eye spinning thing. I pulled the battery, powered up, and again, stuck on the Droid eye. How can I get back to Enable that app again, which is clearly not as Safe to remove as mentioned on the list. Thanks in advanced

Well I just did a system restore, and it's now up and running. Thanks

make sure you inform the thread starter that his list is actually inaccurate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones