1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Disabling AM/PM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 2prevail, Jul 28, 2013.

1. 2prevail

2prevail Android Enthusiast
    None

May 29, 2012
    Does anyone know how to disable the am/pm? I'm trying to avoid dipping into the framework so if you found an alternative way then please tell how. Thanks in advance

Advertisement

2. altaran

altaran Member
    None

Feb 24, 2012
    I don't know exactly where it is but couldn't you just change it to millitary time, a 24 hour clock not the standard 12 hour clock?

3. sonicbluemustang

sonicbluemustang Android Enthusiast

Dec 11, 2010
    Male
    Tallahassee
  4. 2prevail

2prevail Android Enthusiast
    None

May 29, 2012
    Ya me and them force have reunited. After it started messing up I switched to my Rush which was fine until a week later. When you go from a dual core 1.5 ghz processer to a single core 1 ghz processor with only 612mb of ram you really start to feel it. The rush couldn't handle what the force could which caused the phone to freeze and reboot often. So after about 3 weeks I went to go power on the force because I had a friend at work who was interested in it. Much to my surprise it worked, perfectly, like it was fresh out the factory. So I switched my service back to it and have been using it for the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately this is only temporarily because I have just ordered an unlocked 16gb NEXUS 4!!! I'm going to hold on to this phone though in the event that I ever have to go back to sprint or boost because I truley love this phone lol.