• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Disabling MS Outlook (Hotmail) DRAFT notifications on Android

A

Android Question

Does anybody know how to disable Microsoft Hotmail (Web-based Outlook) DRAFT notifications on Android? Whenever composing an email on the PC, my Samsung Galaxy S3 drops new email notifications every two minutes when Hotmail has auto-saved a new version of this draft. HELL annoying and hard to google for a solution.

I think I may have discovered a fix. I tried removing my email/activesync accounts, clearing Email App Data, and then set them up again. I'm testing a few drafts, and so far it doesn't seem like I've received notices. Hopefully this is the case (and I didn't miss something in setting my sync settings).

Thinking about it, it seems like I had to reset email accounts after a previous OS update as well......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones