1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Disabling power saver mode?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Underoath87, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Underoath87

Underoath87 Lurker

I HATE POWER SAVER MODE. It has caused me to sleep through my alarm several times and miss calls, as the volumes become nearly inaudible. Mine goes into PSM at 50% battery life, which is ridiculous. Is there a way to completely disable it, or at least change the power saver mode options so that it doesn't render my phone nearly useless?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rjglenn

rjglenn Android Enthusiast

From the home screen>settings>scroll down to power saving mode>uncheck the power saving mode check box, or go into the power savings settings and I don't see where it affects audio levels...

Underoath87 likes this.
  3. Underoath87

Underoath87 Lurker

Thank you. However, checking the power saver box puts the phone into PSM instantly, whereas unchecking the box causes it to go into PSM once the battery reaches 50% (and it doesn't come of it until I uncheck the box, even after charging). But I discovered that I can just check the PSM box, adjust all the volumes and options to suit me, and leave it there for normal performance.

4. rjglenn

rjglenn Android Enthusiast

I've only had the phone ask me if I wanted to activate power saver mode a couple of times and I told it no. It's never done it automatically and certainly not at 50%. Weird.

Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews