1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Disapling an App in the Status Bar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BuzWeaver, May 15, 2011.

1. BuzWeaver

BuzWeaver Member

I've downloaded a few apps, although I've now removed them, but I wasn't able to disable them from appearing in the Status bar. This wasn't an issue in settings when I had my Droid. Has anyone else had an issue getting to settings in a particular App or in the Phones settings that allows you to disable an App from appearing in the Status Bar?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

What app are you having issues with? And is it just showing up in the most recent apps when you pull down the bar?

3. BuzWeaver

BuzWeaver Member

Finally got it figured out, if it weren't already obvious, heh. Perhaps it was just the newness of the phone and a matter of learning the functionality. I reloaded both Advanced Task Killer and Look Out for the sake of resolving this and it was as simple as going into the Menu and Settings.

Why I was missing this the first time I can only chalk up to information overload in trying to figure out the phone. Thus far I'm really liking the Thunderbolt and I'm debating on if I want to get the 2750mAh battery.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews