• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Disappearing images and black thumbnail with lightning bolt.

hotrodjohn71

Lurker
Jun 24, 2016
Hello!
I Have a galaxy s7 active. Today I downloaded a few images via Firefox Web browser. When I went to look in my gallery at them, each image was this same black thumbnail. Shortly after that, (no lie) they totally disappeared. No trace anywhere on my device.
The black thumbnail has either s keyhole or silouete and a lightning bolt on top

Hello!
I Have a galaxy s7 active. Today I downloaded a few images via Firefox Web browser. When I went to look in my gallery at them, each image was this same black thumbnail. Shortly after that, (no lie) they totally disappeared. No trace anywhere on my device.
The black thumbnail has either s keyhole or silouete and a lightning bolt on top
Funny Firefox it is usually safe, did you check your directory again? I do have some experiance with firefox.

Upvote 0
This is the image.
Screenshot_2019-02-01-17-36-34_1.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones