1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Disappearing Widgets - All screens

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DanDroid, Apr 12, 2011.

1. DanDroid

DanDroid Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 14, 2009
    Male
    QA Analyst
    Ohio
    Youtube, CNN, music, seem to keep disappearing from various screens. Fresh boot up. Yet when I try to re-add them, it states "No room left on the screen". WTH? Even if I power down, then back on, same thing. Widgets seem to be having a mind of their own. :thinking:

Advertisement

2. jcash3

jcash3 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 13, 2010
    Engineer
    Anchorage, AK
    The only widget that I have noticed do that is the CNN one. It actually started to show up after a while though, and it hasn't disappeared since.

I think that the reason it is saying that there is no room left is because the widgets are actually there, but they are not visible. If you long press on a part of the screen while in the edit mode, I bet the little trash can will show up. Just start doing that all over the screen and dragging into the trash until you think its cleaned up.

marctronixx likes this.
  3. inphoenix

inphoenix Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 31, 2009
    in Phoenix. Duh!
    I noticed this with Weatherbug widget. The widget was there but it was invisible. If you long press on the place where the widget was/is, you can drag the invisble widget to trash. Now you can add it again.

It kept disappearing on me until I moved some other stuff around and move this widget one space over. Now it stays.

Hope this helps.

marctronixx likes this.