• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Disappearing Widgets - All screens

The only widget that I have noticed do that is the CNN one. It actually started to show up after a while though, and it hasn't disappeared since.

I think that the reason it is saying that there is no room left is because the widgets are actually there, but they are not visible. If you long press on a part of the screen while in the edit mode, I bet the little trash can will show up. Just start doing that all over the screen and dragging into the trash until you think its cleaned up.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
Youtube, CNN, music, seem to keep disappearing from various screens. Fresh boot up. Yet when I try to re-add them, it states "No room left on the screen". WTH? Even if I power down, then back on, same thing. Widgets seem to be having a mind of their own. :thinking:

I noticed this with Weatherbug widget. The widget was there but it was invisible. If you long press on the place where the widget was/is, you can drag the invisble widget to trash. Now you can add it again.

It kept disappearing on me until I moved some other stuff around and move this widget one space over. Now it stays.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones