• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Disappointed with the 1500mah!

I got mine today, and charged it up to "100%". I have the battery left app and it says after a full charge, i can get 6 hours and 12 minutes...is that good or bad? I forgot what I got for stock.

Mine with the 1500mAh and the battery left widget says 23:48 of battery life when full. Make sure you fully calibrate before going off the time left.

The 1500mAh is only 15% more capacity than the stock battery. So, imagine you had the stock battery and when it hit dead it magically jumped back up to 15%. That's all the 1500mAh battery will give you. It suits me and my usage style well.

Upvote 0
Well I have it too, and it gets me through the day, the stock battery sucked, mine might have been bad or something, but when you really think about it, its only 200 mah more, I read somewhere thats like an hour or something? There are more options like a 1750, 2100, or 3500 :eek:

Danny,

As far as I know, there are no real 1750 options. I think you only have 1500, 2100, and 3500.

Upvote 0
I thought the same thing, in fact I was just switching back and forth between my 1500 and my stock batter because I couldn't tell a difference. But after using it for about 2 weeks my 1500mah battery lasts significantly than it used to. I have managed to get 24hrs out of it one time, just give it time to get "broken in".

I know thats probably the wrong terminology but it seems to get better after a few charge/discharges.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones