• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Disassemble and rebox Hoover Powerdash Pet carpet cleaner machine

Rgarner

Android Expert
May 9, 2017
I was just going to put it back in the box, but thete's no way it'll fit without being taken apart somewhat. The obvious thing is to remove that handle, but it seems stuck. I did take the water tank off it. I wish these things came with reverse instructions, too.

If you had asked me 25 years ago - well, I drove the elderly Mrs Hoover of Chicago from a London hotel down to Canterbury Cathedral near theSSouth Coast a few times for a weeks' Congress or something.

Definitely the then monarch of that dynasty.
I'm sure she would have known someone.... :thinking:

Very ordinary Catholic lady, told me all about Chicago. Her son stayed behind in London.

What do you mean this thread isn't about me?
I only read what's about me :mad: :)

Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0
This is from the manual ...

hooverpet.png

I put the red arrows in to point out the notches in the metal handle. I assume the other parts are plastic. It looks to me that as you push the metal pole into the base, there are clips that snap into place. Unless you can reach them to release them from the slot, then this is a product designed not to be taken apart once it's assembled.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones