1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support disconnect from network?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bersh, Jul 31, 2010.

1. bersh

bersh Member

Jul 20, 2010
    U.P. Michigan
    This morning I noticed the phone wasn't getting 3g, and I had 1-2 bars at most. I couldn't make or receive any calls even though I did have a couple bars. Stopped at the Verizon store wondering if there was something going on with the network, and was told no. They played with the phone a bit, then dialed into the network to reprogram the phone into the system using *228 80.

Is this common? Is this a possible phone issue or an account issue?

Advertisement

2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    construction
    South Jersey
    I had this issue for the first time last night my phone froze in the middle of a phone call and I had to pull the battery to get it to come back on. But when it came back on no network connection at all had to reset a few times to get it to work I called verizon they noted the account said next time leave it frozen and take it to a store and show them so it can be replaced.

3. bersh

bersh Member

Jul 20, 2010
    U.P. Michigan
    Well, something is going on as it did it again and this morning. The other verizon phones have a signal, and mine is marginal at best. Thing that is odd is that yesterday I was getting a signal in spots where others on verizon weren't.

4. Vipersandubs

Vipersandubs Member

Jul 30, 2010
    my phone did this ,i did a hard reset and it seemes to fix the issue =)