• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {DISCONTINUED}MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

i removed the phone insurance when i got the transform ultra and like when the next milestone hit which was like a month later the insurance added itself back onto my phone the next month n Ive been paying it pretty much for 16 months and didn't notice because i use the automated system to add a re boost card i buy from speedway and hear my balance from the guy on the automated system.

its partly my fault for not checking my email but still i removed the insurance it shouldn't of put itself back on :/

Upvote 0
i removed the phone insurance when i got the transform ultra and like when the next milestone hit which was like a month later the insurance added itself back onto my phone the next month n Ive been paying it pretty much for 16 months and didn't notice because i use the automated system to add a re boost card i buy from speedway and hear my balance from the guy on the automated system.

its partly my fault for not checking my email but still i removed the insurance it shouldn't of put itself back on :/

good luck with that reminds me of xbox made same mistake of having credit card on payment plan they kept billing me when i didnt renew service cuz what they dont tell ya is when you do that it automatically renews it you gotta request it to be removed blah blah bs red tape nonsense....i got resolved after making a bad post 9-11 world comment....

Upvote 0
good luck with that reminds me of xbox made same mistake of having credit card on payment plan they kept billing me when i didnt renew service cuz what they dont tell ya is when you do that it automatically renews it you gotta request it to be removed blah blah bs red tape nonsense....i got resolved after making a bad post 9-11 world comment....
well the lady got it resolved she did the "math" and i was owed 100 dollars not 90 but the best she could do was 50 .. 50 is a lot i was happy and i could of been a ass n tried to push further but i was really pleased with the service and how the two ladies i talked to (her and her manager) that i didn't mind i wanted anything and i kinda figured a defo 50 dollars which is a month service or try n push for higher up and have them tell me i cant get anything
btw im sorry this is off topic of megatron buuuuuttttt i like the rom so much lol and i didn't wanna start a thread and i figured everyone would like something to read wile waiting for boost to push out the update and mav n chev pop out megatron 6.0.5 :p

Upvote 0
well the lady got it resolved she did the "math" and i was owed 100 dollars not 90 but the best she could do was 50 .. 50 is a lot i was happy and i could of been a ass n tried to push further but i was really pleased with the service and how the two ladies i talked to (her and her manager) that i didn't mind i wanted anything and i kinda figured a defo 50 dollars which is a month service or try n push for higher up and have them tell me i cant get anything
btw im sorry this is off topic of megatron buuuuuttttt i like the rom so much lol and i didn't wanna start a thread and i figured everyone would like something to read wile waiting for boost to push out the update and mav n chev pop out megatron 6.0.5 :p

nice better than nothing like said free month

Upvote 0
The update sequent is in a order like layout.

Its 3 digits "6.0.4"

If the first number changes it means most likely the rom is either rebuilt off a new update from samsung.
If the second number changes it means that lots of new features are added and/or a layout redesign of the system.
And if the third number changes its most likely minor features added or bug fixes.
The next update might be called 6.1.0
It will give the users a lil bit more of a jellybean look.

Upvote 0
The update sequent is in a order like layout.

Its 3 digits "6.0.4"

If the first number changes it means most likely the rom is either rebuilt off a new update from samsung.
If the second number changes it means that lots of new features are added and/or a layout redesign of the system.
And if the third number changes its most likely minor features added or bug fixes.
The next update might be called 6.1.0
It will give the users a lil bit more of a jellybean look.
oh... my bad sorry :/ and ty for explaining

Upvote 0
I have a question if yall would be so kind. I noticed in some of the reading, that app backups will break something when restored? I was wondering if i were to use one of the file explorers that copy the apk to sd card & then use install from sd if thats just a manual version of what titanium does?
There is at least one app I need my old version of cause the new one is jank. Its a bank app so even if i found it & installing 3rd party version worries me.
Please, any guidance on if this won't work, what if anything will... i waited til the warrenty was up & the rom looks straight polished now it has most everthing you could ask for but this one snag is keeping me from jumping on board.
Thanks for any help...

Upvote 0
I have a question if yall would be so kind. I noticed in some of the reading, that app backups will break something when restored? I was wondering if i were to use one of the file explorers that copy the apk to sd card & then use install from sd if thats just a manual version of what titanium does?
There is at least one app I need my old version of cause the new one is jank. Its a bank app so even if i found it & installing 3rd party version worries me.
Please, any guidance on if this won't work, what if anything will... i waited til the warrenty was up & the rom looks straight polished now it has most everthing you could ask for but this one snag is keeping me from jumping on board.
Thanks for any help...

That is exactly what I do. I have been on this ROM since beta. I backup all my apps to sdcard then flash new rom. Once completed I goto sdcard and choose the apk that I want and install it without going through play store. Easier that way and you don't lose the apk's you once had. A good app for that is MyApk from play store. Someone turned me on to that one. I was using Rom Toolbox Pro before.

Upvote 0
Yup, but let's keep that stuff in the other thread, this thread is for stuff related to MegaTron...

dude really aint my place but u dont run threads your not a mod dont tell ppl where to or what to post in threads...im sure we have all done the same he was just posting a response similiar to a previous reply just giving a fellow member an option.....

Reactions: Madroxide
Upvote 0
Here we go ...

PEACE BROTHERS PEACE

to be honest is incredible how a little comment can drive ppl up the roof ... I have never seen a thread or forum like this one so many arguments and $hit like that in any other place ...

Is very true ... this isn't the place for the previously commented app there is other threads for this...

And is very true only mods can tell what to and not to post in threads so,

That been said please let's keep it cool ... lmao

Reactions: UNCFIPP
Upvote 0
Here we go ...

PEACE BROTHERS PEACE

to be honest is incredible how a little comment can drive ppl up the roof ...

Is very true ... this isn't the place for the previously commented app there is other threads for this...

And is very true only mods can tell what to and not to post in threads so,

That been said please let's keep it cool

Although I do agree with Slayer to some extent, I have to side with DMC on this one.
I see no where, where the subject was off topic. I know this started with post 2920 and how to flash and the loss of apps and data. I posted what I used and madroxide may have a better option. Still pertains to original post.

ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO HELP SOMEONE OUT SHOULD TAKE PRIORITY.

WHEN A MEMEBER NEEDS HELP, I THINK ANY AND ALL COMMENTS SHOULD PRETAIN TO THAT SUBJECT.

THE SCOBBLING OR MOD LIKE BEHAVIOR, INTENDED OR NOT INTENDED SHOULD BE KEPT TO PRIVATE CONVO'S.

THESE TYPES OF COMMENTS OR SCOBBLING COULD TURN SOMEONE AWAY FROM THE SITE ALL TOGETHER.

AND THAT IS FOR BOTH SIDES OF A DISAGREEMENT OR DISCUSSION.

JUST MY TWO CENTS.

Upvote 0
Yes please.... I haven't checked in here in bout a month because someone was getting all pissy @me. I come back today 2 see if anything was said about an update and the SAME person is STILL all pissy pants.

Lol. Some ppl just have bad days. Hopefully I was not the one with yellow shorts.

We all try to get along just sometimes ppl have a difference in opinions and provide their insight in the wrong format.

Upvote 0
Look i wasnt trying to cause a huge ruckus just dint think its fair to be told what where to post....can be offsetting to some....thats my point maybe went about it or posted wrong way...this is a great community with lots of ppl to help each other....
Nitenarmor i agree 100 with ur post
Oamilcar also with your post and dont leave on account of what i said or anything your help in community is much liked
Slayer wasnt try to jump on ya bro no hard feelings meant

To all others its Sunday lets all grab a brew make a toast and watch football the reason why god takes a rest on sundays for lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones