• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {DISCONTINUED}MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

Pictures will be coming up soon showing you all what version 5 will look like when released the end of next month, right now only me and my buddy mackharoni have the beta running on our ultra, its going good so far and seems very stable.
we're on Beta 2 right now

Right now the ROM is deodex
Changed status bar a lil bit
Status bar has a lil glow to it
Changed lock color
and more

Plus me and mavrikmeercat is working on another secret feature "if it works" hopefully it does:)

Upvote 0
Chev,

I thank you for your hard work and stable running rom, but can we have a version when 0.5 comes out thats not so bloated with 3rd party apps? I either have purchased the pro version of an app u added as freeware which causes problems or I use the same type of an app but by a different developer which causes me to have to delete the stuff everytime I update your rom.

Thank You!

Upvote 0
Chev,

I thank you for your hard work and stable running rom, but can we have a version when 0.5 comes out thats not so bloated with 3rd party apps? I either have purchased the pro version of an app u added as freeware which causes problems or I use the same type of an app but by a different developer which causes me to have to delete the stuff everytime I update your rom.

Thank You!

Yeah i will be removing 3 or 4 apps in version .5 im putting a limit on how much apps i add and you can always delete what you dont want with root uninstaller

Upvote 0
Chev,

Thank You!
Look into Titanium Backup, I use it on my phone and can have all the apps I don't use off and mine back on in under 5 minutes, very handy app to have

Upvote 0
Actuall i got a plan a very nice one stay tuned.

cant wait. this will be my first true rom. right now i installed the stock again bc i deleted a lot of system apps and messed up my phone.
so very excited to have a real rom with real blood sweat and tears poored into it. i love learning from you guys and love how helpful everyone is.
thanks for being there for all us noobs our there trying to become experts and pros
james

Upvote 0
So does this Rom include the hidden menu from the stock rom? If not what's the best way to carry it over? (The hidden menu ##3282#) I'm guessing that's the Dm menu everyone is talking about.

yes the ROM has the ##3282# menu still enable, i didnt mess with any data for the ROM "yet" lol in next version you will see your 3g speeds up. Plus the DM mode menu is a different code

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones